- Amprobe Model # ACF-3000DM-A
- Ruggedly designed yet lightweight and flexible to install around conductors with
- limited access or where traditional current clamp-on transducers can not gain access.
- Two switchable AC Current ranges of 300 or 3000 Amps RMS with outputs of 1mV
- per Amp (300 A range) & 0.1 mV per Amp (3000 A range).
- Compatible with most multimeters, chart recorders, dataloggers, oscilloscopes that
- have an ACmV range and AmprobeÂ’s Harmonic Analyzers.
- Wide frequency bandwidth ( 8Hz to 20KHz) to monitor a much wider range of
- Currents that contain Harmonic components with extreme accuracy.
- The ACF-3000DM measures 24 inches in length and can encircle a conductor up to
- 7.0 inches in diameter
- 2 Â“AAÂ” alkaline batteries, instruction manual and leads are included.
- For continuous use, the ACF-3 external power supply is needed.
Each Unit Includes