- Suitable for corrosive environments in chemical, petrochemical, refining, power, marine, and food and pharmaceutical processing applications
- Liquid filled pressure gauges provide users with a number of advantages in certain measurement applications
- They are ideally suited for uses on equipment where excessive vibration and pulsation are encountered, such as pumps, compressors, machine tools, etc.
- The liquid fill minimizes the effect of these severe environments, protects the gauge internals, and provides continuous lubrication on the mechanism, all adding up to extended service life
- Liquid filling also provides greater protection of the gauge internals from corrosive atmospheres