- Presure Range 100 to 22,500 kPa (10 to 3,000 psi)
- Accuracy to ±0.05% of Indicated Reading
- Available units psi, kg/cm2, bar, kPa
- Interchangeable Weights
- Models are available with dual piston/cylinder assemblies that utilize one weight set.
- Compact Design and Portability
- The HydraLite is designed for use in the field and is completely self-contained within the cover of the unit.
- Includes Compact Screw Pump with Ratchet Handle
- The tester models are supplied with a convenient screwpump as a pressure source. This pump has a ratchet feature that prevents the unit from depressurizing unexpectedly.
- The gauge model can be retrofitted with the pump as an accessory.
- Overhung Weight Carrier Reduces side thrust and friction on the measuring piston and cylinder assembly, thus improving measurement accuracy
- Positive Over-pressure Protection Prevents Piston Damage
- NIST Traceable