- Power Save Mode - Gauge has a power save feature that automatically shuts down power to the gauge when there has been no activity. Saves battery life.
- Units Lock - Select the desired units of measurement. Units may be â€œlockedâ€ to your desired measurement type: ozf, gf, lbf, kgf or N.
- Load Direction Indicator - Shows the direction of load being applied to the internal sensor
- Simple Keypad- Gauge operation simple using fours keyes: Peak, Units, Zero and Info.
- PEAK- change from Normal to Peak mode
- UNITS- select desired units of measurement
- ZERO- used to zero or tare
- INFO- for gauge setup and status reviews<
- Battery Status - View the current battery power remaining on your rechargeable battery pack
- Normal Display - Shows the current load being applied to the sensor. Indicates load direction
- Peak Display - Shows the peak (maximum) load that was applied to the sensor during a test.
- Overload Display - Shows the overload history for the force gauge. Indicates the number of overloads that occurred in both the tension and compression direction
- Load Bargraph - Shows the load being applied to the internal sensor graphically. Indicates overload conditions and zero offset
- Rugged Construction - Cast aluminum housing and integral mechanical overload protection are designed into the DFX.
- Simple Accessory Connection - Gauge has either #10-32 or 5/16-18 male threads depending on gauge capacity. Supplied standard with Flat adapter and Hook. A wide assortment of optional accessories are available Universal Battery Charger - Universal Battery Charger includes a US, UK and EURO plug. Connects to a 120V/240V source outlet
- Language Setup - Letâ€™s you select the desired display language for your DFX. Information may be displayed in English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese and Chinese.
- Configuration Procedure- Letâ€™s you validate or calibrate your DFX. The calibration procedure is included in the gauge setup. Just follow the step-by-step prompts.