Compare Products in this Series
AND ORDER #
Indoor air quality has become a significant public health concern in recent years. Numerous studies have shown that environmental factors in the office, classroom, and home can have a significant impact on physical comfort and mental performance.
The Indoor Air Quality Logger C.A 1510 helps address this issue by monitoring temperature, humidity, and carbon dioxide (CO2) in the local environment. This compact, easy-to-use instrument provides quick and accurate readings, and can store up to a million measurements.
Monitoring CO2 levels in these environments can be highly beneficial. In addition to the potential health effects caused by breathing high concentrations of this gas, CO2 level also serves as a good indicator of the efficiency of the building’s air ventilation and circulation system.
Free Android app:
You can also work with the C.A 1510 from an AndroidTM mobile device by downloading a free app from the Google Play Store. The app enables you to connect to the instrument, view measurement data (in tabular or graphical format), start and stop a recording session, download recorded data, configure the instrument, and perform other tasks.
- Simultaneously Monitors and Displays CO2, Temperature and Humidity
- Stores up to 1 Million Measurements
- Multiple mounting Options
- Display turns Red with Audible Tone Generated when CO2 Levels Exceed 1000 PPM
- Comfort Indicators Based on CO2, Temp. and Humidity
- Supplied with AQR (Air Quality Report) Software for Data Processing and Report Generation with USB or Wireless Bluetooth Communication
- Optional On-Site Calibration Kit and Software Available
- Works with Batteries or Line Voltage
- Android App Available
Each Unit Includes
- Meter in hard case
- USB to wall plug adapter
- 6 ft USB cable
- 2 AA batteries
- mini-CD with AQR software
- quick start user guide
- user manual