Compare Products in this Series
AND ORDER #
Three models are available: The Model 400D, available with either a 6" or 10" sensor, has a measurement range starting at 20mA, and is designed for work in residential, commercial and light industrial applications. It can be used to check electrical distribution systems up to 400 Amps. The Model 4000D, available with a 14" sensor, has a measurement range starting at 100mA and can be used on higher-power industrial installations, as well as electrical utilities for measurements up to 4000 Amps.
Although they are high-performance instruments, the Digital FlexProbe ® models remain very simple to use: two buttons are all it takes to start the instrument, deactivate the auto power-off, HOLD the value on the display or store the maximum value (MAX HOLD). The values are read directly on the built-in 4000-count display.
They are ergonomically designed for comfortable handheld use even when bulky gloves are required. The optional articulating, magnetic Multifix mounting system accessory makes it simple to hang on a wall, door, table edge or clip onto a belt.
- Resolution down to 1mA (model dependent)
- HOLD feature
- Direct reading
- Compact and simple to use
- Flexible current sensor
- Digital FlexProbe with 6" sensor
- Easy access and measurement, even in confined spaces where access is difficult
- Measurement from 20mAAC to 4000A (model dependent)
- True RMS
- Safety rating of 600V CAT IV
- Sensor diameter 1.77" to > 3.94" (sensor dependent)
- Measuring branch current in breaker panels
- General AC current measurements
- Measurement of industrial loads
- HVAC current measurements
- Residential and commercial site current monitoring