- Thermocouple: All standard ISA CALIBRATION (B, E, J, K, R, S, T), -20 MV to 100 mV spans (Z in greater than 1 megohm)
- Zero Suppression: Up to 100% of the major range selected in 16 divisions of the coarse zero adjustment switch.
- Span: From 0.5 mV to 100 mV full scale switch selectable. The coarse span switch adds 16 divisions to each major range.
- Upscale/Downscale Burnout Protection: Standard
- Burnout Current: 0.1 micro amperes-nominal
- Calibrated Accuracy: ±0.1%
- Independent Linearity: ±0.01% maximum, ±0.006% typical (14-bit digital linearity)
- Repeatability: ±0.005% max., ±0.002% typ.
- Span TC: ±0.008% of span max. / °C
- Load Effect: ±0.005% zero to full load
- Output Ripple: 10 mV P/P maximum
- Response Time: 110 milliseconds (10 to 90% step response)
- Bandwidth: (-3 db): 3.2 Hz
- Temperature Range: -25° to 185°F (-31° to 85°C) operating; -40° to 200°F (-40° to 93°C) storage
- Power Supply Effect: ±0.005% over operating Range
- Isolation: Input/output/case: 600VDC, 350 VAC
- Cold Junction Compensation Error: 1.5 °C max (0 to 50 °C)
- Burnout Current: 0.1 micro amps- nominal
- 8 to 42 VDC: Standard
- H 13 through H 23 Mounting
- LPI Loop Powered Indicator