Compare Products in this Series
AND ORDER #
- Resistance Bulb Sensor: 2, 3, or 4 wire types
- 1 to 400 ohm Resistance Spans: Standard
- Zero Suppression: Up to 100% of the major range selected in 16 divisions of the coarse zero adjustment switch.
- Span: From 0-100% full scale switch selectable. The coarse span switch adds 16 divisions to each major range.
- Lead Compensation: 1% maximum error, of differential lead resistance.
- Calibrated Accuracy: ±0.1%
- Independent Linearity: ±0.025% max., ±0.01% typical
- Conformance to RTD Curves: 0.15% max.
- Span TC: ±0.008% of span max/°C
- Load Effect: ±0.005% zero to full load
- Output Ripple: 10 mV P/P maximum
- Response Time: 110 milliseconds ( 10 to 90% step response)
- Bandwidth: (-3 db): 3.2 Hz
- Temperature Range: -25° to 185°F (-31° to 85°C) operating; -40° to 200°F (-40° to 93°C) storage
- Power Supply Effect: ±0.005% of span, max
- 8 to 42 VDC: Standard
- H 15 D, H 25- H 30 Mounting
- LPI 40 D Loop Powered Indicator