Compare Products in this Series
AND ORDER #
- Resistance Bulb Sensor: 2, 3, or 4 wire types
- Conformance to RTD Curves: 0.15% max. 1 to 400 ohm Resistance Spans: Standard
- Zero Suppression: Up to 100% of the major range selected in 16 divisions of the coarse zero adjustment switch.
- Span: From 0-100% full scale switch selectable. The coarse span switch adds 16 divisions to each major range.
- Lead Compensation: 1% maximum error of differential lead resistance
- Calibrated Accuracy: ±0.1%
- Independent Linearity: ±0.025% maximum, ±0.01% typical
- Repeatability: ±0.005% max., ±0.002% typ.
- Span TC: ±0.008% of span max. / °C
- Conformance to RTD Curves: 0.15% max.
- Load Effect: ±0.005% zero to full load
- Output Ripple: 10 mV P/P maximum
- Response Time: 110 milliseconds ( 10 to 90% step response)
- Bandwidth: (-3 db): 3.2 Hz
- Temperature Range: -25° to 185°F (-31° to 85°C) operating; -40° to 200°F (-40° to 93°C) storage
- Power Supply Effect: ±0.005% over operating Range
- Isolation: Input/output/case: 600VDC, 350 VAC
- 8 to 42 VDC: Standard
- H 13 through H 23 Mounting
- LPI Loop Powered Indicator