Compare Products in this Series
AND ORDER #
- Potentiometers/Slidewire Sensors: 3 Wire 50 ohm to 100 k ohm
- Resistance Spans: Standard
- Zero Suppression: Up to 100% of the potentiometer rotation selected in 16 divisions of the coarse zero adjustment switch.
- Span: From 0-100% full scale switch selectable. The coarse span switch adds 16 range divisions.
- Calibrated Accuracy: ±0.1%
- Independent Linearity: ±0.01% maximum, ±0.006% typical (14-bit digital linearity)
- Repeatability: ±0.005% max., ±0.002% typ.
- Zero TC: ±0.007% of span max /°C
- Span TC: ±0.010% of span max/°C
- Load Effect: ±0.005% zero to full load
- Output Ripple: 10 mV P/P maximum
- Response Time: 110 milliseconds (10 to 90% step response)
- Bandwidth: (-3 db): 3.2 Hz
- Temperature Range: -25° to 185°F (-31° to 85°C) operating; -40° to 200°F (-40° to 93°C) storage
- Power Supply Effect: ±0.005% over operating Range
- 8 to 42 VDC: Standard
- H 13 through H 23 Mounting
- LPI Loop Powered Indicator