Compare Products in this Series
AND ORDER #
- AC Current: Any 0-0.8 to 0-5 amps AC, burden less than 0.5 VA ( 2 major ranges)
- AC Voltage: Any 0-0.67 to 0-255 VAC rms signal, burden less than 0.5 VA (4 major ranges)
- Zero Suppression: Up to 100% of the major range selected in 16 divisions of the coarse zero adjustment switch
- Span: From 0-100% full scale switch selectable. The coarse span switch adds 16 divisions to each major range.
- Input Frequency Range: 25-1,000 Hz
- AC Current: 15 amps cont.; 200 amps, 1 sec.
- AC Voltage: 200% of input specified, cont.
- Output Signal: 4-20 mA DC Output Loop Drive Capability
- Calibrated Accuracy: ±0.25%
- Independent Linearity: ±0.10% maximum, ±0.04% typical, 10-100% of span
- Repeatability: ±0.005% max., ±0.002% typ.
- Zero TC: ±0.01% of span max /°C
- Span TC: Current: +0.02% ±0.015% of span max /°C
- Voltage: -0.015%, ±0.01% of span max/ °C
- Load Effect: ±0.005% zero to full load
- Output Ripple: 10 mV P/P maximum
- Response Time: 350 milliseconds ( 10 to 90% step response)
- Bandwidth: (-3 db): 1 Hz
- Temperature Range: -25° to 185°F (-31° to 85°C) operating; -40° to 200°F (-40° to 93°C) storage
- Power Supply Effect: ±0.005% over operating Range
- Isolation: Input/output/case: 750VAC, 1,000 VDC
- 8 to 42 VDC: Standard
- H 13 through H 23 Mounting
- LPI Loop Powered Indicator