Compare Products in this Series See all Results
AND ORDER #
- Lighten up your toolbox - Pocket sized calibrator replaces toolbox of single function devices Milliamp • Voltage • Frequency • Thermocouples • RTDs • Check Continuity
- Technician friendly operation - Intuitive EZ-DIAL Double Click Menu makes it easier to setup than other multifunction calibrators. Uses the same menus as the single function PIE Evolution Calibrators. Icons on the display indicate where to plug in the test leads.
- Use it as a milliamp and voltage calibrator
- Source 0 to 24.00 mA, 0 to 10.25 V and -10.00 to 80.00 mV dc
- Read to 24.00 mA, 10.25 V, 60.0 V and -10.00 to 80.00 mV dc
- Simulate 2-Wire Transmitters
- Power up transmitters & loops with the built-in 24 V power supply
- Simplify HART hookups with built-in 250 Ohm resistor
- Calibrate directly in temperature (°C & °F)
- The PIECAL 820 works with the instruments you use
- Types J, K, T, E, R, S, B, N, G, C, D, L (J DIN), U (T DIN) and P (Platinel II)
- Pt 100 Ohm (3850, 3902, 3916, 3926) & 1000 Ohm (3850)
- Copper 10 & 50 Ohm, Nickel 110 and 120 Ohm
- Checkout flow and vibration systems - Source & read frequency to 2000 CPM (Counts-Per-Minute), 999.99 Hz, 9999.9 Hz & to 20.000 kHz.
- Troubleshoot loop & wiring problems - ‘Beep’ out connections with the built-in continuity checker
- Easy to read - Turn on the backlight & easily see the display in dark areas of the plant.
- Quickly set any three outputs plus automatic stepping & ramping - Easily set any value quickly with the adjustable “DIAL” plus store any three output settings for instant recall with the EZ-CHECK™ switch. Choose between 2, 3, 5 & 11 steps to automatically increment the output in 100%, 50%, 25% or 10% of span. Select RAMP to smoothly increase and decrease the output between Zero and Span. Set step/ramp time to match your system from 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 and 60 seconds.
- Measure temperature sensors, frequency pickups, loop currents and voltage levels - Check the values of your process sensors. Instantly recall MAX and MIN values to see process variability
- Evolutionary design - PIECAL Calibrators are designed and built by members of the same team that designed and built the calibrators manufactured by Fluke* under the Altek* label. The PIECAL 820 improves upon other brands by including a rubber boot, a backlit display with larger digits, higher accuracy and more ranges for greater flexibility.
* PIECAL Calibrators are not manufactured or distributed by Fluke Corp or Altek Industries Inc, manufacturers of Altek Calibrators.