- Designed in accordance with the ASTM D 2240, ISO868, ISO 7619, DIN 53 505, JIS K 6253, and JIS K 7215 specifications.
- Units are available in both Shore A and Shore D scales, and will test a wide variety of applications.
- The Digital Durometer is provided with data hold function, permitting the operator to make an error-free reading on the LCD screen.
- The Dial Durometer is provided with a peak retaining hand for error-free reading
- Scale Shore A
- Indenter Blunt taper (Tip diameter: 0.79mm)
- Tip Angle 35°±0.25°
- Digital: Data hold, Zero -setting, SPC output, Power ON/OFF (Power supply: SR44 x 1pc.) Analog Durometer: Peak retaining hand
- Type Compact
- 2.4x1.2x 5.9in 60x28.5x151mm
- Mass 290g