- Designed in accordance with the ASTM D 2240, ISO868, ISO 7619, DIN 53 505, JIS K 6253, and JIS K 7215 specifications.
- Units are available in both Shore A and Shore D scales, and will test a wide variety of applications.
- The Digital Durometer is provided with data hold function, permitting the operator to make an error-free reading on the LCD screen.
- The Dial Durometer is provided with a peak retaining hand for error-free reading
- Scale Shore D
- Indenter Sharp point (Tip curvature: 0.1±0.01mm)
- Tip Angle 30°±0.05°
- Digital: Data hold, Zero -setting, SPC output, Power ON/OFF (Power supply: SR44 x 1pc.) Analog Durometer: Peak retaining hand
- 2.3x1.2x 7.6in 60x28.5x193mm
- Mass 310g