- 3 solution standards for greatest accuracy in diverse applications
- Fully automatic temperature compensation
- User adjustable temperature compensation (up to 9.99%/°C) which also allows TC to be disabled for applications requiring non-compensated readings.
- User adjustable conductivity/TDS conversion ratio for greater accuracy when measuring solutions not contained in the microprocessor.
- Auto-shutoff maximizes the life of the single 9V battery to more than 100 hours/5000 tests.
- Non-volatile microprocessor provides data back-up, even when the battery is changed. This assures all calibrations and memory data will be retained.
- Extended life pH/ORP sensor is user replaceable in the field.
- The 6PFCE measures a dynamic range of free chlorine concentrations wider than the range of colorimetric test kits.
- Easily transfer stored readings to Macintosh and PC platforms with the optional bluDock™ accessory package.
- Ample memory provides increased flexibility to record and store 100 separate readings.
- Real Time Clock with Date & Time Stamp allows you to maintain the integrity of each individual reading.
- The advanced four-electrode cell for conductivity/ resistivity/TDS eliminates polarization, allowing greater accuracy and stability with minimal maintenance.
- The pH/ORP sensor chamber provides protection to a unique porous liquid-junction.
- The large capacity KCI reservoir guarantees extended life.
- A custom LCD helps simplify calibration and operation by using annunciators and prompts to indicate various conditions
- IP67/NEMA 6 rated Ultrameter IIs are waterproof and buoyant and can be fully immersed to 3 feet/1 meter.