- Protects your instrument against corrosive effects and resulting physical damage caused by media flow.
- Permits instrument interchange or calibration check without disturbing or closing down the process.
- Helps to contain dangerous or costly process fluids, when properly installed as an integral part of the vessel or piping.
- One piece bar stock construction
- Large selection of mill traceable materials
- Stamped with material, heat number and date code
- Various test reports and certifications
- Wake Frequency Calculations per ASME PTC 19.3 -2010