- Measurement range is 0.5 to 1.0" and 12.7 to 25.4 mm, precise to 0.00005" or 0.001 mm, and accurate to + or - 0.00015"
- TiN-coated measuring contact points for durability and impact resistance
- Contact point geometry allows the instrument to measure to the bottom of blind holes
- Easy-to-read LCD for convenient recording of measurement with useful functions, including presetting, zero/ABS, data hold, and battery replacement alarm
- Set includes three complete display units, two setting rings, and fitted wooden case