Compare Products in this Series
AND ORDER #
- Infrared Range is –76 to 932°F and –60 to 500°C
- Range using Type-K thermocouple jack is –83 to 2552°F and –64 to 1400°C.
- Hold freezes the display at the current reading.
- Back-lighting permits viewing in low light conditions.
- °F/°C Switchable
- Audible, user-settable, high and low alarms signal out of range conditions
- The dual display shows current temperature plus one of the following eight modes: emissivity value,maximum memory, minimum memory, differential, average (time weighted), high temperature alarm, low temperature alarm, and probe temperature.
- Memory permits recalling individually captured readings
- Minimum and maximum feature permits viewing highest and lowest readings at any time.
- Thermometer displays the average of all readings made and the difference between two readings.
- Field of view is 12:1 (for example, at a distance of 22 inches the reading spot size is 2 inches).
- Emissivity is adjustable from 0.10 to 1.00
Each Unit Includes
- Type-K probe
- Traceable® Certificate