- The Keysight 423B Low-Barrier Schottky Diode detector has been widely used for many years in a variety of applications including leveling and power sensing. It offers good performance and ruggedness. Matched pairs (Option 001) offer very good detector tracking. A video load (Option 002) extends the square-law region to at least 0.1 mW (-10 dBm).
- Frequency response: ±0.3 dB
- Maximum SWR: 1.15 (10 MHz to 4 GHz), 1.3 (4 GHz to 12.4 GHz)
- Low-level sensitivity: > 0.5 mV/uW
- Output Polarity: Negative
- Maximum operating input power: 200 mW
- Typical short-term maximum input power (< 1 minute): 1 W
- Noise: < 50 uV