- Unique instrument shows the exact air conditions in labs, hoods, clean rooms, coolers, stockrooms, incubators, environmental chambers, and chemical storage areas.
- Continuously and simultaneously displays relative humidity and temperature in °F/°C with dual-recall memories. Monitors conditions overnight, on weekends, or for any time period.
- Temperature range is 32 to 122°F and 0 to 50°C with a resolution of 1° and accuracy of ±1°C. Humidity range is 25 to 95%, resolution is 1% RH, and accuracy is ±2% RH mid-range to ±4% RH elsewhere. Fast-response solid-state sensors show changes in less than 30 seconds. Display is updated once per second.
- To assure accuracy an individually serial-numbered Traceable® Certificate is provided from our ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology). Extra-large, easy-to-view 5/8-inch-high digits can be read at a glance from as far away as 20 feet. Meets federal requirements for CLIA specification 493.1252 for monitoring temperature and humidity.
- Self-contained, stable, accurate unit requires no adjustment or maintenance. Case is chemical-and shock-resistant ABS plastic. Supplied with Traceable® Certificate, wall mount, bench stand, switch to read °F/°C, fast-response solid-state sensors, and two AAA batteries. Size is 2-5/8 x 3-7/8 x 5/8 inches. Weight is 2-1/2 ounces.
- RH Range 25 to 95% RH
- RH Accuracy ±2% RH mid-range to ±4% RH elsewhere
- RH Resolution 1% RH
- # RH Probes 1
- Probe Type Internal Sensor
- RH Probe External/Internal? Internal(Ambient)
- RH Min/Max Memory (Y/N) Y
- LCD Digit Size 5/8 in
- Dimensions 2-5/8"x3-7/8"x5/8"
- Weight 2-1/2 ounces
- A/C Plug (Y/N) N
- Traceable Y
- CE Marked Y
Each Unit Includes
- Wall mount
- Traceable® Certificate