Compare Products in this Series See all Results
AND ORDER #
- 3D Instruments Model # 67544-35B71
- Pressure Range: -15 - 5000 PSIG
- Black ABS case, fitting bottom, flange detached
- Engineering Units: PSIG, inH2O, inHg, mmH2O, mmHg, Bar, mBar, Kg/cm²*. Custom Units may be programmed in as required. * Not all Units enabled for all Ranges.
- Accuracy: Pressure = +/- 0.25% of Span, +/- 2.0% of 14.7 PSI for Vacuum Readings. No change in accuracies within the Operating Temperature.
- Compensated Temperature: +32° F to +131° F (0°C to 55°C). All 3D DPG-6700's are Temperature Compensated. All accuracies stated above are valid over the entire Operating Temperature Range.
- Operating Temperature: -40° F to +185° F (-40°C to 85°C). Consult Factory for change in accuracy if operated outside of Compensated Temperature Range.
- Storage Temperature: -40° F to +185° F (-40°C to 85°C).
- Intrinsically Safe: Built to comply with requirements for Class 1, Division 2, Groups C, and D hazardous areas. Class 1, Division 1, Groups C and D when used with a CSA Certified Zener Barrier (approval pending).
- Proof Pressure without calibration shift: 2 X Pressure Range. 5 X Pressure Range or 25,000 PSI (whichever is less) Burst Rating.
- Tare: 0 to 20% of Full Scale Offset Capability.
- Operating Media: The 3D DPG-6700 utilizes a 316 SSTL Isolated Pressure Sensor. Any media (liquid or gas) suitable for contact with 316 Stainless Steel may be used.
- Loop Powered: 10 - 32 VDC Power. 24 VDC nominal with Battery Backup for LCD and Switches..
- Loop Accuracy: 4 - 20 mA = +/- 0.25% of Span.
- Backup Battery Life: 4 Years of continuous use using 1 - 3.6 volt lithium "C" size cell. Adjustable Auto Shut Off from 0 to 720 minutes. Low Battery indication.
- Signal Output: Scaleable 4 - 20 mAdc. Maximum Range 3 - 25 mA
- Electronic Switches: 2 each independent, solid state design, isolated open drain FET - rated @ 100 VDC, 1 amp continuous.
- Screen Update Rate: 4 X per second on Loop Power, 1 X per second on Battery Power.
- Damping: Adjustable LCD filter - approximately 1 - 96 seconds.
- Size: 4 1/2" (114mm) Nominal Dial Size. Oversized 0.75" Height X 4 Digit High Resolution LCD Display with 25 Segment Bar Graph indicating percent of full scale.
- Weight: 514 g (18 oz) including batteries.