- Black ABS case, fitting bottom, flange detached
- Engineering Units: PSIG, inH2O, inHg, mmH2O, mmHg, Bar, mBar, Kg/cm²*. Custom Units may be programmed in as required. * Not all Units enabled for all Ranges.
- Accuracy: Pressure = +/- 0.25% of Span, +/- 2.0% of 14.7 PSI for Vacuum Readings. No change in accuracies within the Operating Temperature.
- Compensated Temperature: +32° F to +131° F (0°C to 55°C). All 3D DPG-6600's are Temperature Compensated. All accuracies stated above are valid over the entire Operating Temperature Range.
- Operating Temperature: -40° F to +185° F (-40°C to 85°C). Consult Factory for change in accuracy if operated outside of Compensated Temperature Range.
- Storage Temperature: -40° F to +185° F (-40°C to 85°C).
- Intrinsically Safe: Built to comply with requirements for Class 1, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, and D hazardous areas (approval pending).
- Proof Pressure without calibration shift: 2 X Pressure Range. 5 X Pressure Range or 25,000 PSI (whichever is less) Burst Rating.
- Tare: 0 to 20% of Full Scale Offset Capability.
- Operating Media: The 3D DPG-6600 utilizes a 316 SSTL Isolated Pressure Sensor. Any media (liquid or gas) suitable for contact with 316 Stainless Steel may be used.
- Battery Life: 5 Years of continuous use using 1 - 3.6 volt lithium "C" size cell. Adjustable Auto Shut Off from 0 to 720 minutes. Low Battery indication.
- Screen Update Rate: 1 X per second.
- Damping: Adjustable LCD filter - approximately 1 - 96 seconds.
- Size: 4 1/2" (114mm) Nominal Dial Size. Oversized 0.75" Height X 4 Digit High Resolution LCD Display with 25 Segment Bar Graph indicating percent of full scale.
- Weight: 514 g (18 oz) including batteries.