The Hioki 3665-20-01 has developed the LAN CABLE HiTESTER 3665-20 that enables communications technicians to test LAN cables (twisted pair cables). As networks spread, twisted pair cables are being installed in virtually all locations such as buildings, factories, apartments and condominiums, and homes. Accordingly, electrical technicians who previously did not handle communication cables are increasingly required to install twisted pair cables.
Furthermore, since network communication speeds are increasing, more accurate installation is required. To make this possible, a LAN cable tester is used. The LAN CABLE HiTESTER 36652001 was developed based on the technology of its predecessor LAN CABLE HiTESTER 3660 in order to offer a tester that can efficiently and accurately test the wire connection, cable length, and connection destination of twisted pair cables. Supplied accessories include a carrying case and a terminator 9690.
- Supplied accessories include the Terminator 9690
- Can be used to test the wire connection status after installing LAN cables
- Used to locate the sources of cable errors if operative network errors are caused by LAN cables. Furthermore, it can be used to check the cable types (straight or crossover) or the integrity of cables before the new cables are used.
- Compact and Easy to operate
- Shielded Cables and Crossover Cables Can Also Be Tested
- Detect Split Pairs
- Locate the Source of Errors
- NVP Setting Function
- Confirm the Cable Connection Destination
- Features a beeper and backlight