- Hioki benchtop power meters and power analyzers are best in class power measuring instruments for measuring single to three-phase lines with a high degree of precision and accuracy.
- The 3390 is a high-precision, broad-range power analyzer for measuring electrical power from DC to inverter frequencies, providing four input channels to support single- and three-phase inverter motor system measurements.
- Advanced motor analysis functions (measures the electric angle and supports vector control)
- High-speed harmonic analysis function (50 ms data refresh rate)
- Noise analysis function for inverters (using FFT analysis technology)
- Inverter power measurement with the convenience of clamp on sensors
- Achieve the same superior accuracy as direct wiring method meters at maximum ±0.16% (when combined with the 9709)
- LAN, USB, and CF card - a rich array of interfaces